JA Titan® Competition
JA Titan® Competition is a simulation-based program in which 9-12th grade students compete as business CEOs in the phone industry.
As students work in teams, they will make financial decisions regarding production, marketing, research and development (R&D), and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
In making these decisions, they begin to see how every choice made in an organization relates to its future success.
At the completion of the competition, students will be able to:
- Predict and identify various trade-offs based on business decisions
- Use a budget as a strategy to monitor income, expenses, and other financial records
- Express the importance of profit to the success of a business
- Describe why R&D and marketing expenses are investments
- Analyze how a company can be a good community partner and socially responsible
- Apply the profit equation